PDA

View Full Version : computer software

coachgg1225
01-11-2008, 05:11 PM
what software do you use ? what companies have you also used? what do you like most about it ? least ? easy to use ? problems you've had ? availability when you need help ? highlight tape capability ? ease of use for clinic presentations ? important info to know. ease of entry of tape ;breakdown;info entry.

POcoach
01-11-2008, 08:02 PM
Coach,
I am a head coach and also am a coaches rep. for Landro. Right now the system has voice activation, scounting reports printed in excel format, a telestrator, multi-view (pressbox/endzone) looks, laptop capabilities- my scouts run scout tape and break the film down as they scout- done for me before they even get home, tape sharing online, tendency spotter- up to 30 different fields, my players create their own tapes, I transfer film and all the game info. from my Landro to my laptop. This makes film available to me at any time. When Landro was first introduced, it was very basic- right now it does more than alot of people know. I will be available at the National Wing-T Clinic and will be presenting a session on the way we use it and how our kids use it for many purposes.
Jeff Vroman
HFC- Philipsburg-Osceola Area H.S.
jvroman@pomounties.org