Thread: Happy Thanksgiving!

Default Happy Thanksgiving!

Happy Thanksgiving to everyone and many bountiful blessings!
    We have so much to be thankful for, I just wanted to wish everyone a great day and to say thanks:
    To Bryan for keeping this site up since at least 1999 (I think)
    To Chuck Klausing for all his wisdom he's shared with us through the years.
    To the College/Pro coaches, Coach Erdelyi, Coach Creehan, Coach Herman for taking their time to teach us.
    To Coach McDonald for putting the enormous effort in running the national wing-t clinic.
    To Coach Lew Johnston for his contributions of the shot-gun wing-t and for showing us that it's ok to be a hard-nosed coach AND be a man of faith at the same time!
    To all the coaches who post on this site ... the site would be lame with out the questions as much as it would be without the answers.
    God bless,
    Metz
    Marcelo Metzelar
    www.coachmetz.com
    coachmetz.proboards85.com

2. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Coach Metz
    Happy Thanksgiving to everyone and many bountiful blessings!
    We have so much to be thankful for, I just wanted to wish everyone a great day and to say thanks:
    To Bryan for keeping this site up since at least 1999 (I think)
    To Chuck Klausing for all his wisdom he's shared with us through the years.
    To the College/Pro coaches, Coach Erdelyi, Coach Creehan, Coach Herman for taking their time to teach us.
    To Coach McDonald for putting the enormous effort in running the national wing-t clinic.
    To Coach Lew Johnston for his contributions of the shot-gun wing-t and for showing us that it's ok to be a hard-nosed coach AND be a man of faith at the same time!
    To all the coaches who post on this site ... the site would be lame with out the questions as much as it would be without the answers.
    God bless,
    Metz
    Thanks for the nice comment. I have so much to be thankful for Chuck Klausing

Thread Information