Thread: I know

1. Default I know

Fellas I know this isnt the place for it, but Im starting to panic some.

I am a former OC at a 4yr old school in NC, coached in FL and IN for 10 years. I have been head wrestling coach at every school too.
    I wasnt budgeted out of the schools, I was forced out.

Anyone know this late in the year where I could catch on?
    PE cert only. Could give you 100 references or more....

Its late, maybe too late...

PM me here or email me at mnike23@hotmail.com

thanks guys

Coach, I hear South Johnston and Oxford Webb have PE openings. Also, Grimsley is looking for a wrestling coach teaching position is "TBA".
    Have you looked in Fayett-nam? Tough teaching task but they are always looking.
    I'd bet a couple of the rough Charlotte schools will be looking after mid-July.

Don't panic yet. The budget is due on the 15th. Once that goes through, positions will open again.

Also, have you looked into South Carolina?

3. Default

Thanks Mark.
    I have contacted most of them, except SJ.
    Fayettenam, they are cutting right now.
    Im waiting to hear back from Carver. I didnt know the budget was the 15th, I thought it was the june 30th? So I guess thats why I havent heard much.
    Im not in full panic mode,yet...
    Thanks again.

Well...June 30th "by law" the NC Budget has to be balanced and passed. When they couldn't settle they passed an 85% funding bill that pushed it to July 15th. The bad news? They just passed another 85% bill that pushed the deadline to July 30th.
    Keep "lurking" around those jobs in Fayettville and Charlotte. People will leave etc. They always do. Some of those schools have a 30% teacher turnover rate.
    Our county has a middle school AD and football position at South Davidson. Not sure if they filled it or not. You may want to call.

Thread Information