Thread: Off season Goal Planning

Default Off season Goal Planning

Coaches: I want to draw your attention to my website.... www.coachlewj.com. I have been posting on my blog on a weekly basis and have had a number of favorable comments on the topics I've been discussing.

I'm getting ready to put up one (topic) that I found to be one of the most effective "Little Thing" that I did in 22 years of coaching.

It involves meeting with your returning veterans at this time of year (right now in February) and assessing their skills and asking them to compose their goals for next season.

I invite you to check it out. I am trying to share things that will be of interest and value to my Wing T Buddies!!!

In Christ,
    Lew

Default Great Website

Coach Lew,

I just went onto your website for the first time and was very impressed. I think it's great that your website and bucksweep.com both discuss topics besides X's and O's. Often times, it seems like coaches are fascinated w/ X's and O's but only give lip service to topics such as leadership, motivation, teamwork, planning, organization, etc... Anyways, I just wanted to say that I really like the website and anybody reading this post should check it out.

-Sean Coultis
    Varsity LB Coach Bolingbrook H.S.

Default web

Thanks Sean... for the kind words! It's just nice to pass along information that coaches were willing to share with me!
    In Christ,
    Lew

Thread Information