Thread: Wing T Helmet

1. Default Wing T Helmet

Alright, here is one for the classic helmet or wing t helmet experts. I am looking to change our helmet this year. Any chance that any of you know where I can design or create a sample of potential colors schemes for helmets? Any tips would be great ,thanks!

2. Default Winged Helmet

Coach,
    Not sure where you can go to look at color schemes? But, we messed around with decals and we never got it to look right. We finally sent all of our helmets to Schutt and they painted the helmets and that is the way to go. Speak with whoever does your re-conditioning, they may be able to help you with this.
    We had maroon helmets and gold wings with maroon facemask. When we purchased new helmets schutt, would order gold and the actual color of the helmet would be the winged part and the maroon was then painted (not what I expected). The maroon helmets that we owned had to be painted twice. Not sure if that is what you were looking for...but I love the winged helmet look! I am at a different school and want to go with that look again, but I'm not sure if it would be accepted. We may do it in a couple of years?

In terms of getting the helmets designed ... one thing you can do is look for the helmet project online. They have the helmets of just about every high school team in the country along with every college helmet (current and retro) every pro helmet (NFL, USFL, WLAF, WFL, NFL Europe, Arena Football) past and present teams. Along with a few concept helmets.
    You're bound to find something you might be looking for and see how it works.
    Good luck,
    Metz
    Marcelo Metzelar
    www.coachmetz.com
    coachmetz.proboards85.com

4. Default

Thanks for the tips. This website was pretty cool.

http://www.preplogos.com/HelmetHome.php

Thanks again!

1 Word - Schutt.
    They will do a great job!
    Ed Sadloch
    Head Football Coach
    Cedar Grove (NJ) H.S.

Thread Information