Thread: Red Zone Show welcomes Johnston and Stadem!!!

Default Red Zone Show welcomes Johnston and Stadem!!!

This show will be a treat for the Wing T family. Coach Johnston has been a busy poster on this board. He was also listed high on the round table guest list. He will talk about his spinner series. Coach Stadem will come on and talk about something that Coach Elrod brought up during the round table. (The use of the option with the wing T.) He will talk about how to install the option to your base wing t system. These two interviews are adding more options to your offensive attack and allow you to stay with your Wing T systems. Please tune in for this two hour show it will be a treat.

http://theredzoneshow.blogspot.com/2...-johnston.html
    www.coachbigb.com
    (Host/Producer-The Red Zone Show)

Just a reminder that another wing t show will be on tonight for those that have questions about adding the option to your wing t scheme and the spinner series that Coach Johnston uses with his spread shotgun wing t scheme. 9PM EST and the chat line will be open for any questions.
    www.coachbigb.com

Default Wing-T Roundtable

Last night, I was listening to the Wing-T Round table show w/ Coaches McNew, Elrod, Metz, Sells, and Herman. It was great listening to these guys. I learned a lot listening to them. And the funny thing was I know they could've gone on for hours and hours more if they weren't restricted by time. I liked the idea of a round table b/c it allowed the coaches to think while they were waiting their turn to speak. Maybe something another coach said sparked an idea they had. Also, the coaches weren't repeating what another coach said. So, each question received 5 unique/well thought out answers.

Can't wait to listen to Coaches Johnston and Stadem!

Great job on the show Coach Big B!

-Sean Coultis
    Varsity LB Coach Bolingbrook H.S. (IL)

Thank you very much coach. My heart is kind of heavy right now and coming on the boards always lift me up. I try to do my best. (Talking about the show.)

Coach Hayes
    www.coachbigb.com

5. Default

Love the shows coach. I download them on to my ipod and listen to them at the gym. Keep em coming coach!!!

OK, now I'm decent with techonology however I am not figuring this one out. How can I listen or find the round table discussions. Thanks, Cecil

Default Coach Phillips

Hey Coach,

On the internet go to this website....

http://www.blogtalkradio.com/coach-bigb

About half way down the page on the left you'll see The Red Zone Show- Wing T Round Table Interview in blue letters. Click on play.

-Sean Coultis

Quote Originally Posted by coachrji
    Love the shows coach. I download them on to my ipod and listen to them at the gym. Keep em coming coach!!!
    Thank you very much. I love the wing t family. That was fun and I will do another one soon. This time new guest and other topics from the board. Thank you all for the support.

Coach Hayes
    www.coachbigb.com

Sean,
    Thanks for the tip. I appreciate it.

Thread Information