Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: National Clinic - TRAVEL/ WEATHER

1. Default National Clinic - TRAVEL/ WEATHER

Coaches, It looks like we should NOT have any travel or weather concerns. Today in Erie and the surrounding areas they are calling for 40 degress with a chance of precipitation. On FRIDAY they are calling for a Chance of Snow with LITTLE or Zero Accumulation. Saturday is again a chance of Light Snow with temperatures Dropping into the low 20's. Sunday appears to be the same. The weather man called it a pleasant but cold weekend. IF you have any concerns please call me at 814-450-3440. I hope everyone has a good and SAFE trip to this years National Clinic. I think we have a Great Weekend of Wing T football planned. See you tomorrow. David

No fair! I've never seen snow! Let it snow, let it snow, let it snow!
    Marcelo Metzelar
    www.coachmetz.com
    coachmetz.proboards85.com

aw man! my flight is delayed because of snow! though I should mention my flight takes me to philly then to erie
    Marcelo Metzelar
    www.coachmetz.com

Default hotel

We didn't get a room at the avalon, so we reserved one at the other hotel, but our secretary didn't tell us which one is part of the clinic. Can you tell me what it is?

The clinic is at the Avalon.

6. Default Coach

Coach, We were having people stay at the Bel Aire if they could not get in at the Avalon where the clinic is being held.

Quote Originally Posted by Coach Metz

You still feel that way after the artic blast you experienced last night walking down state street? LOL

Default congrats to coach herman and coach macdonald

congrats on another great national wing-t clinic. a blue collar wing-t weekend. the way you guys care about the coaches makes this good for every guy who attends and is involved with the clinic.any wing-t coach at any level should come away better for attending. great job !

[QUOTE]Quote:
    Originally Posted by Coach Metz

You still feel that way after the artic blast you experienced last night walking down state street? LOL[QUOTE]

Well, the only reason I hate snow now is that it's delayed my flight back to FL. I'm stuck in Erie for one more night! The cold was actually quite refreshing. Thanks for showing us around. Thank Matt too.
    Metz
    Marcelo Metzelar
    www.coachmetz.com

10. Default cOACH WHERE ARE YOU STAYING

coach Metz, where are you at tonight? Sunday?? Avalon again? David

Thread Information