Thread: Belly Sweep

Default Belly Sweep

Coaches,
    I am looking for info on the Belly Sweep. We are a 20, 40, & 80 Series Wing-T team. We have not ran Belly Sweep, so I am looking for some help. Thanks guys!

Cool play if you've established Belly. I have only run it for one season, and didn't run it often. (I just didn't feel "ready")

http://www.bucksweep.com/forums/show...ht=belly+sweep

Search Reults
    wingtcoach.com
    @wingtcoachdon
    #wingtchat

3. Default are you on HUDL?

If so, I could send you a clinic cut-up I put together. It includes belly/down sweep, and some of the unique plays that we run (weak tackle trap-pulling the tackle and TE, hidden draw, etc). Let me know.

Quote Originally Posted by coachjack2000
    If so, I could send you a clinic cut-up I put together. It includes belly/down sweep, and some of the unique plays that we run (weak tackle trap-pulling the tackle and TE, hidden draw, etc). Let me know.
    Would that offer be open to everybody? I would like to continue running Belly Sweep and could use some visuals to help me out.
    wingtcoach.com
    @wingtcoachdon
    #wingtchat

Wouldn't mind getting the cut ups also. Saw a presentation at the Southeast wing t clinic and liked it!!

We do have HUDL. Could you send me an email bootnshoot@gmail.com to set up the exchange? Thanks Coach I really appreciate it.

7. Default golf66

I need your school and state info so I can send you the cut-ups via Hudl. Thanks. Let me know if there is anyone I forgot to sent it to! Hope it helps some ideas.

8. Default

Coach,

I tried to send you a private message but you are full. Could you send me an e-mail so that I can discuss your blocking schemes with you?

Thanks,

Coach O

bolson@isd857.org

I need your school and state info so I can send you the cut-ups via Hudl. Thanks. Let me know if there is anyone I forgot to sent it to! Hope it helps some ideas.
    Coach I sent you a reply. THX again!

coachjack we do not have hudl. Is there anyway you could burn me a dvd I would be more than happy to pay for the cost and the shipping.

Thread Information