Thread: free kick

Default free kick

http://sfhighschoolsports.com/video/...r-northwestern

I had to share this cause I don't think we will ever get to use the free kick rule to win a game again. Oh, and the wingt obviously helped make this happen.

Link

2. Default Amazing

Just when you think you know it all or have seen it all. That is great coaching to know the rule and when to apply it. Do you get to place it in the middle like that, I figured you would have to kick from the hash that you caught the ball on. Did you tell the kid to fair catch it no matter what or did you set the free kick in motion after the fair catch? Anyways, that was awesome, learn something new everyday.

Its just like kicking off. You can put the ball anywhere between the hashes. And yes we put three kids back to call fair catch. We missed a fg with around 35 secs left. We had all our timeouts. Used each after each down, then when we got the ball we had no timeouts left. So everything worked out. It took the referees a few minutes to figure it all out.

congrats coach NW is pretty good right? That is the NW I am think of correct?
    Bryan Schaumloffel
    Bucksweep.com and Spreademandshredem.com

Yes, they are good. I gotta give a lot of credit to our defense. They stepped up, especially in the 2nd half.

Nice job! We used a free kick this weekend as well, though our kid missed the 47 yd attempt. Was a first for me, had the officials scratching their heads, so that was worth it

Nice call, gotta say I do not think I have ever seen that before! Also how do you get away with all those poeple on the sidelines LOL our refs would have been going nuts with that!!!

Quote Originally Posted by eriewingt
    Nice call, gotta say I do not think I have ever seen that before! Also how do you get away with all those poeple on the sidelines LOL our refs would have been going nuts with that!!!
    I noticed that too!
    Bryan Schaumloffel
    Bucksweep.com and Spreademandshredem.com

Yahoo.com has your free kick on their home page. Congrats!
    http://rivals.yahoo.com/highschool/b...hschool-wp7579Yahoo! Pep Rally Blog

Awesome! I've been dying to use the free kick, but the opportunity rarely comes!
    Marcelo Metzelar
    www.coachmetz.com
    coachmetz.proboards85.com

Thread Information