Thread: Coach Hermans Tape Series

Default Coach Hermans Tape Series

Good Morning Men,
    I purchased Coach Hermans 07 tape series last week.I have watched the whole thing.It is outright awesome to say the least.The attention to detail is great.It is well laid out and to see the player demo/practice is very helpful.The little details is worth a win for you down the road.No matter what syle of WING-T you are in you will find something to help you move the ball.

I have nothing to do with these guys

Bill Tribou

2. Default Coach Tom Herman's tapes

Gentlemen,
    If you ever get the chance through his tapes or in person to learn from Coach Herman, jump on it. Coach Herman is one of the most intelligent speakers and offensive line coaches I have ever met. I have one of his tapes and am looking forward to adding more of his instructional material to my library this off-season. Coach Tom Herman is great!!!
    God Bless Everyone,
    Ed Pfaff
    Offensive Line Coach
    Baltimore Lutheran School

3. Default Coach Hermans tapes

i bought the clinic tapes from 2005 I believe, does it make sense to buy the new ones or are they similar? thanks

Streetgang

Not to put you work, but would you compare the 2007 Clinic you just viewed to Coach Herman's description of his Jet/Rocket tape?

The Second tape involves my new Rocket and Jet tape from the National Wing-T clinic. I have re-filmed my new Rocket and Jet tape and it lasts 3hours & 45 minutes. After the National Wing-T Clinic I was not satisfied with the job that I did, and I didnít get a chance to finish the Rocker/Jet passing game and everything that I want to say. So when I was in Denver I filmed myself again giving this same clinic speech. This rendition lasted about 3 and I still wasnít finished with everything that I wanted to cover. When I returned home I finished this topic at Mercyhurst. I cover Installing, Drilling, Check W/Meís, and Variations. Next I cover the Internal game, The Counter Game, and Rocket Passing (Taking advantage of Secondary Rotations).

I have also included the Rocket/Jet clinic that I did in April of 2005. It also includes everything that I would do with the Rocket and the Jet and how it is incorporated into the Wing-T offense. It has more stuff to the Tight End Side This tape costs #30.00 (6 Hours)

From what I read of his 2007 Summer Camp tape, a lot of the tape's plays are run out of jet/rocket motion. I initially wanted the jet/rocket video, but now want to get my hands on the 2007 Summer Camp video, since it seems to have a ton of jet/rocket stuff.

Thanks for your time!

Hey men...I cannot compare to any other series or years.

This is the jet /rocket attack at its best !!! It is a complete offensive attack .It has some very good complimentry passes and 3 step.Coach Herman will e-mail you a minute by minute schedule of what is on the tape(I asked for it).Again I have nothing to do with these guys.
    Infact I am going back to a diveback attack(100-900).From my standpoint the discs were great from some of the little details that I will adapt to my 70's wing-t.It will also help me defensively.It is also good to see the detail that coach Gallahger goes into....Your young asst.s will be impressed.I was ! I have been coachimg 27 years.

I did not know what lazer //red light//ice were ???

Bill

Default Where did you order it from???

Was wondering where you purchased it from?

gewingt

Try here.

As an aside, my school is Glen Este, and we run the Wing-T. When I first saw "gewingt" I thought that maybe I had registered under that name and just forgot.

Thread Information