Thread: National Wing T clinic Thanks You!

1. Default National Wing T clinic Thanks You!

Coaches, Just wanted to say Thank you to all of you who attended and to our speakers who did a great job! We had coaches from 29 different states and 137 different staffs from across the country attend this weekend! The clinic has turned into a great weekend of football but as Gerry Gallagher said, "its turning into a big football coaches reunion." We are already looking forward to next year and have some plans in place to make it even better! We appreciate all the positive feedback we have received and really appreciate your thoughts in how we can improve to make it better. If you have any suggestions please email them to nationalwingt@gmail.com Hope everyone has a great off season!! Thanks Dave and Herm

Thank both of you for putting on such a great clinic each year!

I agree with coach Gallagher's statements ... you guys put on a great clinic, but it's also great to talk to the coaches from all over the country that I don't get a chance to see throughout the year. Kudos to you two and to the wing-t brotherhood!
    Marcelo Metzelar
    www.coachmetz.com
    coachmetz.proboards85.com

SAME HERE! I get an opportunity to chat with coaches from all over the country that I only know through Bucksweep.com & Jetsweep.com, some that I have met for the 1st time & some that I get to talk to each year just like a reunion!

Dave & Herm,

Thanks to putting on an awesome clinic!

Like everyone else said it was really cool to go back for my second year and meet coaches that I met and year one and talk to them.

Awesome time!

Thread Information