Thread: Hybrid Wing Clinic 6-4-16

Default Hybrid Wing Clinic 6-4-16

Please R.S.V.P. Will be a great time.
    Attached Images Attached Images  

Reminder Sat 6-4-16 9 TO 4 PM Hybrid Wing Clinic at St Joseph's School in New Britain Ct 30$ please contact me asap if any interest so i can have plenty of food for Coaches in attendance.

I found out that this is not a good date for high school coaches because of spring practice

Please contact me even if its on Fri so i can have enough food should be a great time......

East Haven has it's spring game on that Saturday. McMahon starts spring practice on Tuesday so they will be practicing that day too. Schools needed to start spring practice earlier because there were very few make-up days due to snow so they need to be done with practice before schools are dismissed for summer.

That's cool and i understand.We still drew enough interest battling spring football and Eric Mangini Camp so the clinic will live to see another year that's the whole reason i got involved and decided to back Coach Wright. I had great time last year and truly enjoyed his presentation his Hybrid Wing,Rocket variations,and Belly Series make it unique and looking forward to getting another lesson on it.....

We will be excepting registration's at the door from 8 to 9 am just ask for Tito.

Clinic went better than expected being that we were up against Mangini Camp spring football practice and games. And moved locations from NY to CT . Even with all that going on. We had representation from 11 different Coaching staffs. 7 HS and 4 youth.Coach Wright was brilliant as always giving a very detailed entertaining explanation and overview of his version of Hybrid Wing. It's truly a unique system and style of play that has something that everyone can benefit from. I would like to thank everyone one that attended for the support and give a special thanks to Coach Wright for coming up and spending the day with us.It was truly a pleasure.Year 9 is in the books and hope we can continue this great event in 2017.

9. Default Clinic

Coach Wright is both informative and entertaining as he teaches his modern version of the wing t. If you have the opportunity to hear him speak, take advantage of it.

Thread Information