TOM HERMAN WING-T MATERIALS FOR 2017

I have had many new inquiries about my Wing-T materials so I am Posting the materials that I have available. If you are interested please send me an E-Mail or give me a call at: 814-392-8950 or therman@mercvyhurst.edu

I have two books (Manuals) that are described below, and 8 DVD SETS.

MANUALS

NEW The FIRST MANUAL is my National Wing-t Playbook and Reference Manual 2016 ďSECOND EDITIONĒ.
The New Edition includes Belly Sweep and The SHOT GUN WING-T to the Old Manual. My rules and the explanation of each rule are what sets my playbook apart from any other playbook that you will find. I go in much detail explaining the rules and all of the coaching points for each position on each play.
It starts off going over all of the Organizational pages. My Play Call system (3 call system in detail), Formations, Shifts, Motions, Cadences, Hole numbering, Passing Tree, Check with Me's, O/Line call systems, Terminology, ect.
Next, I diagram each play versus 7 defensive fronts. Then I list each rule, and explain each rule and technique in detail for all 11 positions. For example, for the lineman and the backfield, you don't just see their rules and assignments. I explain all of their rules and assignments in detail vs. an Even Front, an Odd Front, Cover 3, Cover 2, ect. I do this for over 80 plays.

THE SECOND IS MY WING-T OFFENSIVE LINE TECHNIQUE, PRACTICE ORGANIZATION AND DRILL MANUAL 2015 EDITION.
Although I didnít totally rewrite it, I did give it a complete overhaul. The 2002 version was 81 Pages and the 2014 edition is 146 pages. Besides doing a much more thorough job of explaining and updating each drill, I also added pictures to illustrate most of the drills. I inserted the pictures in sequence, in order to; illustrate how your player should look at each phase of the each drill.

DVDíS

My ďfirstĒ and most popular DVD ITEM is My Wing-T Offensive Line Drill Progression, and Practice Organization Clinic DVD SET: This encompasses 5 DVDís. The first DVDís involve 3 of my Wing-t O/line Practice, Technique, and Drill Clinics The first DVD involves me clinicing and Demonstrating my method of coaching Wing-T offensive Line technique, drill progression, and practice organization. Each of my Technique clinics last about 3 hours
On January 28, 2014 I updated and improved this DVD. This is my newest Wing-T Offensive Line Drill Progression, and Practice Organization Clinic DVD. In addition to my clinic on Wing-T Offensive Line Technique, Drill Progressions, and Practice Organization, I clinic when I use hands and the drills I use to coach it. This is a very detailed Wing-T Offensive line DVD that covers and demonstrates all five phases of blocking. I begin by explaining why we use shoulder blocking, and how I organize practice (it includes actual practice plans). I emphasize how to coach the stance and align, How to Coach the first step, and a step-by-step approach on how to coach someone to shoulder block
The Second clinic was filmed in 2012. The theme of this clinic was centered around the argument that, ďItís not shoulders versus handsĒ when coaching the Wing-T Offensive Line, it is what surface is the best for a blocker to use in each situation. We have 4 surfaces to use, Shoulder Forearm, Shoulder Hands, Hands, and hand & Head. When and how do we coach our lineman to use each surface?
The Third DVD in this set involves my Wing-T offensive Line technique, drill progression, and practice organization clinic from my Dallas clinic in Feb. or 2008. This
The Forth DVD in this set, is my 2007 on the field DVD. This new and forth DVD combines my new O/Line Drill Progression, and Practice Organization tape with over 2 hours of on the field practice. I include my first practice of 2012 Team camp. In this practice I teach most of my drills to the players (for the first time), then I have them do the drills while I correct them. I also have most of my last practice (practice 6) where you can see their improvement.

The Second DVD involves my new Rocket and Jet DVD from the National Wing-T clinic. it lasts 3hours & 45 minutes. I gave this clinic when I was in Denver. This clinic lasted about 3 and I still wasnít finished with everything that I wanted to cover. When I returned home I finished this topic at Mercyhurst. I cover Installing, Drilling, Check W/Meís, and Variations. Next I cover the Internal game, The Counter Game, and Rocket Passing (Taking advantage of Secondary Rotations).
This DVD set is 6 Hours of teaching.
My THIRD DVD is my BLOCKING THE WING-T DVD. It begins by explaining our Offensive line meeting procedure, our hole numbering, and our offensive line call system. From there I go in to great detail to explain how I would coach the Offensive line to block each Wing-t Play. I give each rule, then I explain and demonstrate, in depth, how each rule is interpreted and the techniques used in blocking all of the base fronts. In this DVD I block the Buck Series (the 20ís) including Jet and Rocket; Next I block the 80ís (Down, Down Option, Belly, Belly XB, Ice, Keep Pass). I continue from there discussing the following: Counter, Counter Boot, Bunch, and Jet Counters (Sally, XX, Truck, Green and Red Light), Power Sweep, Flip, and XX to the SE.
In the second DVD I review Buck Sweep, and Discuss: 22 Gut, 23 Slam, Rocket and Jet to the TE, Buck Shuffle, Waggle Solid, Throw Back Screen, 31 Power Sweep, 32 Power Off Tackle, Counter Short, Counter @. Adding Counter Short and Counter @ to your Jet Package, Scissors and More:

My FORTH DVD is a 6 hour clinic that involves: (CAL TAPE) Running back practice org., our line call system, and an in depth clinic of the Buck Series and its alternatives, The Jet Series, The Belly series, the Down series, and the Counter game ( Tackle Trap, and Tackle Trap Counter). I did this clinic a few years ago in California. It last about 6 hour.

My FIFTH DVD clinics our Check with Me system, several wing-T game plan topics (several excellent smaller topics), and a pass blocking technique.

My SIXth DVD is my Pass Blocking DVD. I did a speech on the techniques and drills of pass blocking. I include the new pass blocking drill sequence tape behind it, and a pass blocking and drill booklet that goes with it. This tape lasts 3 Ĺ hours.
My SEVENTH DVD SERIES IS MY BORO SUMMER CAMP SERIES 2013
There are 11 DVDís lasting over 24 hours. This set of DVDís is centered on the Teaching, Drilling and Installing of the Traditional Wing-T Offense. While we teach and drill the traditional Wing-t Offense we integrate The Jet and Rocket Sweep and most of their complimentary plays. The Jet and Rocket Sweeps have been the best Complements to Wing-t Traditional Wing-T since they Implemented the Down Series.

We believe that this series of WING-T DVDís would be very beneficial for your entire staff because it includes everything that would be needed to install the Wing-T (Jet/Rocket) Offense. If you need to train, you and or your staff, every aspect of teaching and installing the Wing-T Offense, this is the DVD set you need. They film us clinic each play we insert (IN GREAT DETAIL) to the participating coaches, and it films us Install and Walk through each play with the players. We film each coach teach and coach their drill progressions to the players. It shows Dave McDonald go through how he teaches the QB stance, Routine (His Bird footwork progressions), the footwork for each play and his Passing Progressions Reads for each pass play. It films Gerry and Brian Gallagher coach all of their Running Back progressions. They teach their Shoulder Skills and all of their single block progressions, the RBís Routine (Bird Dogs) or performing their First Steps, Square Drill, how they efficiently practice each play (Handoffs and Technique) and their installation progressions. We film Tom Herman teach, drill and coach all of his Offensive line drill progressions. Tom teaches and drills Routine (His Stance and First Step progression), and his Shoulder Skill, Single Block, and Combo Block Progressions. We also film his style of Offensive line Install and Walk Through progression.
I like this style because the coaches explain and demonstrate each drill and play to the players (From Buck Sweep to Counter XX Etc.), then you watch the players perform each drill and play, and you watch Gerry Gallagher, Tom Herman, Dave McDonald and Brian Gallagher correct them. We film everything from the first three practices. Then as the progressions are repeated in the following practices we tape newly introduced drills.
THE 5 SERIES AND THE 20 PLAYS WE TEACH AND COACHED IN ORDER OF THEIR APPEARANCE ON THE DVDíS
1. The Buck Series: Buck Sweep, Buck Trap, Buck Waggle.
2. The Jet Sweep
3. Belly X Block, Belly Keep Pass and Keep Pass Switch to the SPLIT END SIDE
4. Down, Down Option, Keep Pass to the TE
5 Rocket Sweep and The Bunch Passing Game from Down Action
6. Counter Criss Cross (C Gap Counter)
7. Belly Ice, Belly X Block and Belly Keep Pass (Switch) MORE FROM DOUBLE WING
8. ROCKET SWEEP (Taught by Dave McDonald with WOFFORD Influence)
9. COUNTER TACKLE TRAP and COUNTER BOOT (out of Rocket and jet) (CLINICED IN DETAILD),
AND PRACTICE INSERTION.
10. RED LIGHT/GREEN LIGHT (B and C Gap Conflicts for the Jet Sweep)
11. SALLY, (out of Rocket and jet) CLINIC, AND PRACTICE INSERTION
12. T\RUCK AND LASER (D Gap Counters)
13. ROCKET PASSES (Great ďDĒ Gap Counter)
ROCKET PASSES TO THE MOTION WITH THE PITCH BACK AS A LEAD BLOCKER
ROCKET PASS AS THROW BACK COUNTER.
14. Bunch PASSING GAME from Down Action (Dave McDonald)
15. THE SHOT GUN JET SERIES