Thread: Hybrid Wing 10 and 4-2-5 Clinic

Default Hybrid Wing 10 and 4-2-5 Clinic

Sat April 8th we will be hosting the Hybrid Wing 10 and 4-2-5 Clinic in New Britain Ct.Please contact me to RSVP so i have enough food. Any questions call if not see flyer for detail's it's a one day clinic so please don't mind the April 7th part LOL.
    Attached Images Attached Images  

Coaches
    We are covering everything about both our offense (we run Herschel Moore & Wes Elrods offenses for 12 years now) and 425 defense (We learn this defense from Glen McNew) as well.
    This an all inclusive clinic.
    Cheap price.....ton of info....food included as well.
    Hope to see you there
    Coach Wright

Coaches
    FYI if still trying to decide.
    In 2006 we started this clinic because of a few reasons:
    1. Coaches wanted to learn Herschel Moore and Wes Elrod's offense and unfortunately they no longer did clinics and I was getting coaches asking for help so much we decided the best way to accommodate all of them was to have a clinic.
    2. We wanted the clinic to be all inclusive. Not only teach X and O s but how to practice...install....and troubleshoot problems and answer all questions. We will make time for your questions.
    3. Be cheap because I know that most coaches pay for these clinics out of their own pocket expenses etc and no extra costs for extra stuff. We do not sell anything at our clinics. Your admission includes everything including food.
    Thanks to Coach Correa we will be having the clinic in more centralized area than our town. This will make it easier for coaches to attend and my goal to help you and your program. This would not be possible without him.
    4. One of the best reasons for the clinic was I was going to clinics and I could never get the answer to questions like:
    a. What do you do when your administration does not support you?
    b. I do not have assistants who put in the commitment, how do you solve that?
    c. What do you do if all you have is a 5'9" 180 LB lineman to play that position?
    d. How do you make it happen with a limited budget?
    I can assure that I have been through these a time or two in my career and we will have answers for those as well.
    Hope to see you there,
    Coach Wright

Coaches
    Just got this question: 😀
    What if you got a QB that can't throw or run?
    Got answers for that too.
    See you at the clinic
    Coach Wright

Please RSVP So i have plenty of food and beverages........

Coaches-
    I flew out to the Wings N Things Clinic in Lancaster, PA the last weekend to hear what coaches were having success with using the Wing-T/Hybrid offense. I went and listened to Coach Wright present on the topics of belly, belly sweep, power, and power sweep. Those 2 sessions alone were well worth the trip for me out there from Minnesota. Jim knows his stuff and he is more than welcome to sit down with you to help with any and all aspects of your scheme and game planning. You read on this site about his How, Why, and When and to hear him give more details on it all will help any coach out. He'll show how he installs/teaches things and give you those fine coaching points that solve problems you may run across. Make an effort to go to his CT clinic on April 7th- 8th, it will be well worth your time and $30.

Deacon
    "If it is allowed, it is encouraged."

Clinic is 5 days away if your planning on attending please rsvp by Thursday 4-6-17 so i have plenty of food and beverages. Sat 4-8 from 8 to 9 am is Breakfast and Registration.

Thing's are shaping up got a break with caterer so walk in's will be accounted for with food order can't wait to see all there grew bye 8 since yesterday.

Thanks for all that attended. Had representation from 5 youth programs and 2 High School's J Wright was brilliant as always. Much different format this year for those who haven't seen the new development's in Hybrid Wing and 4-2-5 schematically and practice wise i would suggest trying to catch J Wright at a future clinic. Great Stuff everyone took something from this 1 Great Times. Thanks Coach and Good Luck in 2017.

Thread Information