Thread: Backside Fold for FB off Sweep

Default Backside Fold for FB off Sweep

Anyone run this play?
    Attached Images Attached Images  
    Bryan Schaumloffel
    Bucksweep.com and Spreademandshredem.com

Are you planning on the QB boot holds the backside? We sometimes see that with the wing motion, the OLB fires off the edge flat to play cutbacks or counters. The $ plays support.
    "If it is allowed, it is encouraged."

I do not run this scheme...however, I can see this being quite successful vs most H.S. defenses.

In this front, the Nose probably favors the strongside A-gap and many teams's LBers probably react laterally to that backfield action since your run the Buck Sweep so well.

If your FB hits it quick, and the SE can get to the Weak Safety, this could really break big.

4. Default

We don't run this play, but it's got the wheels turning. Think I would implement it to the TE side off Rocket or Jet action.

Bryan - We Run what we call double Texas (From Southern CT). Center takes nose which ever way he wants. Both guards block out and tackles go to LB's. When Jsanny and I coached together this was our gut scheme vs. an odd front. We ran it off both buck, Jet, and rocket action.
    Chris Cuomo
    Offensive Coordinator
    East Haven High School
    East Haven, CT

Quote Originally Posted by Howling Wolves View Post
    Bryan - We Run what we call double Texas (From Southern CT). Center takes nose which ever way he wants. Both guards block out and tackles go to LB's. When Jsanny and I coached together this was our gut scheme vs. an odd front. We ran it off both buck, Jet, and rocket action.
    Chris how did you coach up the Fullback. Own the Midline and hit hard? Align further back for the read?
    Bryan Schaumloffel

Quote Originally Posted by bucksweep View Post
    Chris how did you coach up the Fullback. Own the Midline and hit hard? Align further back for the read?
    I like it with Jet motion bc the Jet fake comes first.
    Bryan Schaumloffel

We also run a Hand Back Trap away from jet motion. Your Gut play would fit right in.

Quote Originally Posted by bucksweep View Post
    Full back owns the midline
    Chris Cuomo
    Offensive Coordinator
    East Haven High School
    East Haven, CT

Thread Information