Thread: Coaches Choice

Default Coaches Choice

Does anyone know if Coaches Choice is going out of business? Seems like they are giving away their DVDs for 80% off almost twice a month now.

I do think it is a dying model now with the internet.
    Bryan Schaumloffel
    Bucksweep.com and Spreademandshredem.com

Somebody tell chiefpigskin that he quit his teaching and Coaching job to compete in making coaching videos ...

Yea I've kind of thought the same thing when I see those emails come through.

I think what Nate is doing with Chiefpigskin and sites like CoachTube will work though given what Bryan said about the internet. First of all the DVDs are going the way of the wolly mammoth and the prices that Chiefpigksin and Coach Tube charge are so much more reasonable. $40 for a DVD that is 60m long was ridiculous, and there were plenty that were closer to 45m. Last week I picked up a couple tapes from CoachTube for about $10 and bouh of them were 90m.

Default ChiefPigskin

I really like ChiefPigskin's idea and execution of the idea. I got a lot out of the Cincinnati online clinic.

Agreed that it is ridiculous to pay $40 for a DVD these days. I wouldn't be surprised to see Coaches Choice and Championship Productions move to something more like ChiefPigskin in the near future. Then again, they haven't changed their model EVER so maybe they will just die out.

Thread Information