Thread: New College Wing-T Team

1. Default New College Wing-T Team

Coaches,
    It's been a while since I have been on this site but I am here to share some exciting news with you. My school - Alderson Broaddus University (WV) is starting a new football program. We already have varsity division two football but we are adding a second football program with the addition of sprint football. If you are new to this concept, sprint football is the same as all other football but with a weight limit of 178 pounds or less. We will be competing next fall (2019) and at the current time we have no players. We have to recruit a whole team for next year. I am looking for help from all of the coaches I have helped with wing-t over the years.
    For 40 years I have been recruiting prospects and have heard many times about kids who have a huge heart and are great players just not the size for a big college program. I am offering those kids a chance not only to play again but to play against division one competition. Army, Navy, Penn, and Cornell are in this league. This would also give your wing-t players a chance to keep running the wing-t and I will be coaching them. Please forward me the names of any of your players who might be interested. My email is creehandw@ab.edu and my phone number is 304-457-6404. Thank you in advance for this help. Good luck as you close out your seasons.
    Denny Creehan

2. Default

will be sending you some prospects names asap.

thanks coach!

Default Prospects

Thanks will be sending prospects via email.

Thread Information